CISF ( Central Industrial Security Force ) Recruitment Notification for 2022 – ASI and Head Constable Vacancies- 540 Posts – Apply Online -2022 CISF Recruitment Apply online for positions as an ASI and a head constable: For the positions of Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) and Head Constable (Ministerial), the Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is accepting online applications from Indian citizens who have the necessary qualifications. The online application period for the CISF Jobs 2022 will run from September 26 through October 25, 2022.
Name of the Post in CISF Recruitment :
- Assistant Sub Inspector (Stenographer) -122
- Head Constable (Ministerial) – 418
- Between 18 to 25 years as on 25.10.2022.
- Candidates should not have been born earlier than 26.10.1997 and later than 25.10.2004.
- Age Relaxation – 05 years for SC / ST, 03 years for OBC.
- Assistant Sub Inspector: Pay Level 5 ₹ 29200 – 92300/-
- Head Constable: Pay Level 4 ₹ 25500 – 81100/-
- The candidates must have Intermediate (Matriculation) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- For Assistant Sub Inspector: Dictation -10 minutes @ 80 words per minute.
- Transcription time- 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer.
- For Head Constable: English Typing with minimum speed of 35 wpm on Computer (Or) Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 WPM on Computer.
- Height: Male – 165 Cms (Relaxation for Far flung Area – 162.5 Cms), Female – 155 Cms (Relaxation for Far flung Area – 150 Cms).
- Chest (Male Only): For ST – 76-81 Cms (Minimum expansion 5 Cms), For all others – 77-82 CMs (Minimum expansion 5 Cms).
- Weight: Corresponding to height and age as per Medical Standards