Citi Bank Latest Recruiting for NRI Remote Relationship Manager -Work from Hime- Any Graduate
Citi Bank is Hiring NRI Remote Relationship Manager , Base location Mumbai, Jib us Virtual ( Work from Home ).More details about the Citi Bank Recruitment , Qualifications , age ,job description is about a company’s eligibility and application is provided below.
About CITI BANK :-
Citi began operations in India over a century ago in 1902 in Kolkata and today is a significant foreign investor in the Indian financial market. As promoter-shareholder, Citi has played a leading role in establishing important market intermediaries such as depositories, credit bureau, clearing and payment institutions. Citi helped lay the foundation of the Indian software industry by establishing Citicorp Overseas Software Ltd. and Iflex Solutions Ltd.; it pioneered the ITES industry in financial services through Citigroup Global Services Ltd. (CGSL). Oracle acquired Iflex in 2005 and CGSL was acquired by Tata Consultancy Services in 2008. Citi India added two more green certified buildings to its office premises in 2012, and in 2013 moved its headquarters to The First International Financial Centre (FIFC), a world-class environmentally friendly building. In addition, Citi India, through its network of Citi Solutions Centers, has been a leading offshoring unit for Citigroup globally, providing employment opportunities in the areas of technology, processing, analytics and financial processes.
Name of the Company : CITI BANK
Job Designation : NRI REMOTE Relationship Manager
Education Qualification : Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
Job Type : Work from Home (Virtual)
JOB REQ ID : 22596744
Overview of Job :
Our best-in-class Relationship Managers have a relentless client focus and play a pivotal role in driving Citi’s Wealth proposition and strategy. They consistently exceed their client’s expectations by being dedicated, passionate and innovative. Our employees are expert relationship builders able to own and respond to the increasingly complex needs of their clients because our clients expect only the very best when it comes to the management of their wealth.
The Field Sales Officer is an entry-level position responsible for meeting sales targets for financial products and services within their assigned district or location in coordination with the broader Consumer Sales team. The overall objective is to utilize basic product knowledge to build relationships with clients in order to recognize which financial products and services meet their needs.
- Proactively approach Citi clients to establish real needs, understand the client and their requirements, and interest them in Citi’s products
- Provide advice and product information to Citi clients as appropriate, outlining features and benefits
- Build and maintain new and existing customer relationships
- Perform the necessary processes, procedures and verbal dialogues to effectively customize offers and cross sell an expansive set of products and services to new and existing customers
- Achieve or exceed decided sales targets
- Fulfilling the clients’ necessities while providing an exceptional client experience is the expected behavior from all our employees and it will be measured by specific metrics.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- Previous relevant experience in financial sales and customer service preferred
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication
- Proficient computer and technology skills
- Demonstrated sales skills
- Effective problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated Influencing and relationship management skills
Apply Online Click Here
Regular Job Updates Join our groups
*Telgram Group* : https://t.me/naukari4us
Join Whatsapp Group : https://chat.whatsapp.com/JI6KU9VJ93G7m5mnOftdJL