IB (Intelligence Bureau) Recruitment 2023- Job Vacancies in Intelligence Bureau -Junior Intelligence Officer Grade 2- 797 Job Vacancies
IB Intelligence Bureau Released Latest Job Recruitment Notification 2023. IB Recruitment is only filling the post of junior Intelligence Officer , Grade 2 Officer in Intelligence Bureau. Before Apply the Intelligence Bureau job Vacancies carefully read the IB Official Notification and IB Official Website and IB Recruitment Education Qualifications, Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Job Salary, Other Qualifications, IB Recruitment syllabus, IB Recruitment Apply Process and More Update read below.
The Intelligence Bureau (IB) has announced its recruitment drive for 2023, offering exciting career opportunities for aspiring candidates. IB Junior Intelligence Officer apply for the IB recruitment 2023, interested individuals Candidates complete the online application process within the specified timeframe. The official notification for IB recruitment 2023 provides detailed information about the application process & eligibility criteria, and IB Recruitment important dates. Candidates must stay updated with the official notifications released by the Intelligence Bureau to ensure they don’t miss any updates or changes regarding the recruitment process. From the release of IB Recruitment 2023 admit card to accessing the IB Recruitment syllabus for exam preparation, staying well-informed is crucial.
Name of the Organization : Intelligence Bureau(IB)-Govt of India
Job Designation : Junior Intelligence Officer Grade 2/ Technical
Job Type : Full Time / Permanent (Central Govt Job)
Location : All Over India
Total No. of Vacancies : 797 Jobs
Age : 18 Years – 27 Years Calculate Your Age
Pay Scale/CTC : 25,500 – 81,100/- Per Month
About the IB Recruitment Junior Intelligence Officer(JIO):
Within the Intelligence Bureau, the Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Technical Grade 2 post is crucial. Dealing with technical duties including communication, electronics, and computer networks is the main responsibility of the position. JIOs are in charge of performing data analysis, maintaining and troubleshooting technological equipment, and assisting with the seamless execution of intelligence activities.
IB Recruitment Junior Intelligence Officer Total No of Vacancies : 797
OBC : 215
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Education Qualification :
I. Diploma in Engineering in the fields of: Electronics or Electronics &
Tele-communication or Electronics & Communication or Electrical &
Electronics or Information Technology or Computer Science or
Computer Engineering or Computer Applications from a Government
recognized University/Institute. Or
II. Bachelor’s Degree in Science with Electronics or Computer Science or
Physics or Mathematics from a Government recognized
III. Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Applications from a Govt
Intelligence Bureau Job Vacancies Age Limit and Age Relaxation Details :
Between 18-27 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST and by 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for departmental candidates’ up to 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular & continuous service. This relaxation is applicable only to Central Govt. Civilian employees holding civil posts & not applicable to personnel working in PSUs, Autonomous/Statutory bodies, etc.
- The age limit is relaxable upto the age of 35 years for UR candidates and up to 40 years for SC/ST in case of widows, divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried.
- The age limit is relaxable for ex-servicemen as well as for the children & dependents of victims of riots of 2002 in Gujarat & Sikh riots of 1984 as per the Government instructions in this regard issued by the Central Government from time to time.
- The age limit is relaxable up to maximum 5 years to the meritorious sportspersons specified in Para 1 (a) of DoP&AR OM No. 14015/1/76- Estt.(D) dtd 4.8.1980. The candidate claiming age relaxation in this category must have the desired certificate in the form & from the authority prescribed in OM under reference (as per the Annexure at the end of the detailed advertisement)
Intelligence Bauru Recruitment Examination Centers :
Intelligence Bauru Recruitment Scheme of Examination / IB Recruitment Selection Process :
Online Exam – MCQ’s :100 Marks
Skill Test : 30 Marks
Interview / Personality Test : 20 Marks
IB Recruitment Examination Syllabus :
General Mental Ability – 25 Marks
Technical Section – 75 Marks
- How to Apply IB Recruitment Notification :
- Open The Official Notification & Read the IB Recruitment Notification Complete Details
- Open the Apply Online Link
- Fill the Important Candidate Details and Enter the Details Carefully
- Upload Photo, Necessary Documents
- Continue to Payment Option
- After Completion of Payment Download the Application form Save it for Reference.
IB Recruitment Online Application Website