NESTS –Eklavya Model Residential School Staff Recruitment 2023- EMRS Staff Selection Exam (ESSE)-2023 – EMRS Teaching & Non Teaching Staff Recruitment 2023
Eklavya Model Residential School Staff Recruitment July 2023 – Key Points
|Name of the Company / Org||NESTS – EMRS ( Govt of India )|
|Name of the Post||Teaching & Non Teaching Posts|
|Designation||Principal , PGT , Non Teaching Posts|
|Location||All Over India|
|Age||18 Years – 50 Years ( Age Relaxation Applicable )|
|Salary||18000/- – 209200/-|
|Education Qualifications||10 ,Inter ,ITI ,Any Degree , PG|
NESTS is recruiting for the following positions:
|Post Graduate Teachers (PGT)||2266 vacancies|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA)||759 vacancies|
|Lab Attendant||373 vacancies|
Important Information About EMRS –ESSE Recruitment Dates :
|Online Submission of Application Form||Until 23:50 Hrs. of 31st July 2023|
|Downloading of Admit Cards||To be notified on NESTS website|
|Date of Examinations||To be notified on NESTS website|
|Declaration of Computer Based Test Result||To be displayed on the NESTS website|
|Schedule for Interview for the post of Principal only||To be displayed on the NESTS website|
NESTS – EMRS – Recruitment 2023 Fee Details:
Principal : Rs. 2000/-
PGT : Rs. 1500/-
Non-teaching Staff : Rs. 1000/-
(Note: Processing charges and Goods & Service Taxes are to be borne by the candidate at the time of transaction)
NESTS – EMRS 2023 Application Procedure:
- Candidates must apply through the “Online” mode only.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post if eligible, but separate fees need to be paid for each post.
- No fee is required for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories.
- Candidates must carefully read the instructions in the online application format/vacancy circular for filling up the form.
- The information provided in the application form will be considered final, so candidates should ensure its accuracy.
- NESTS does not edit/modify any information after the application process is completed.
- Candidates should exercise caution and enter correct details in the application form, as NESTS will not be responsible for any incorrect information.
- Candidates are responsible for the accuracy of the information provided in their application forms.
- The Confirmation Page of the online Application Form will be generated only after successful payment. NESTS will not be responsible for any refund in case the confirmation page is not
generated after fee payment.
- Candidates should provide a valid email address and mobile number, as important information/communication will be sent to these contact details.
- Candidates must appear at their own cost at the Examination Centre on the date and time indicated on their Admit Cards.
- Candidates should regularly visit the website and check their emails for updates.
- Misleading or inaccurate information provided by candidates will lead to disqualification.
- Candidates should not carry prohibited items to the Examination Hall/Room.
- The recruitment process includes written (OMR Based) test and interview for the post of Principal, while for teaching staff (PGTs), the final selection is based on the written test only. Non-teaching staff selection is based on the written test and skill test, if applicable.
- Reservation for Persons with Benchmark Disabilities will be provided as per the provisions of the Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- The vacancies mentioned in the recruitment notification are tentative and subject to change.
- NESTS reserves the right to modify or cancel the recruitment process if required.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years, which can be extended at the discretion of the Competent Authority.
Syllabus for EMRC – NESTS :
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Rules & Regulations||Click Here|
|Apply Principal Posts||Click Here|
|Apply PGT Post||Click Here|
|Apply Non Teaching||Click Here|
Regular Job Updates Follow us :
Telegram Group : https://t.me/naukari4us
Join WhatsApp Community : https://chat.whatsapp.com/GioaQCIg26O9t8EJGmt8Sa
Follow Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/naukari4us2
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/naukari4us
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/naukari4us
Follow us on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/@naukari4us-Jobs