Work From Home Jobs in Hyderabad – వర్క్ ఫ్రొం హోమ్ జాబ్స్ ఇన్ హైదరాబాద్ -Tide is Hiring Customer Support Associate
Tide is Released Latest Hiring Process for Work From Home jobs in Hyderabad as a Customer Support Associate . Who is looking for an Better career opportunity in Hyderabad Tide is Giving a best opportunity. Tide is the UK’s leading business banking platform. Tide is seeking dedicated and
enthusiastic individuals to join work from home jobs team as Customer Support Associates.
The Work From home job position offers a unique chance to contribute to the success of a fast-growing company that is revolutionizing the way small businesses manage their finances. Anybody wants ( Work from home jobs for housewife , students ) to you have a passion for customer service and want to be a part of shaping the future of banking, read on to learn more about this Hyderabad work from home job role.
About Tide Company :
Tide is a digital-first business banking platform designed to meet the specific needs of small businesses. Founded in 2015, the company has quickly gained popularity for its user-friendly mobile
app, innovative features, and dedicated customer support. Tide aims to make business banking accessible and hassle-free, empowering entrepreneurs to focus on what they do best—running their businesses.
Work From Home Jobs in Hyderabad Key Points
Name of the Company : Tide
Job Designation : Customer Support Agents
Job Type : Remote ( Work From Home )
Location : Hyderabad
Age :More than 18+
Education Qualification : 12 th Class / Any Degree
Pay Scale/CTC : 30000
Apply More Work From Home Jobs : Click Here
Work From Home Jobs in Hyderabad – Customer Support Associate – you will Perform :
- Day-to-day direct communication with customers over chat and email, and, whenever needed – over the phone (outbound calls to customers when requested by them);
- Following established procedures and guidelines, but also participate in creating new
processes or improving the existing ones;
- Delivering a 5-star customer experience based on a set of pre-defined metrics (Customer
Satisfaction, Volume Contribution, Quality Assurance);
- Getting to grips with tough banking challenges like unfamiliar transactions, missing
payments, and direct debits;
- Enjoy helping mentor new members of the team, and support them with your wisdom and
experience and help out with common back office tasks;
- Go through multiple tailor-made trainings and courses to help you elevate your
skillset and knowledge and make the next step in your career with Tide;
- Work on shifts (weekends and holidays included), based on a schedule that takes into
account your preferences, but also meets the needs of the business.
Work From Home Jobs in Hyderabad –Roles & Responsibilities :
- You are comfortable talking to customers (phone, chat, email) and experience liaising
with and responding to member queries (however difficult). Customer-focused
mindset is a must!
- You have at least 1 year of experience as a customer support associate
- You have excellent spoken and written English skills (B2 or higher)
- You are comfortable using industry tools like ustomer, GSuite, and Jira
- You enjoy finding novel ways to solve difficult problems
- You are always on the lookout for recurring issues and help create new workflows to
- You are proactive, ready to take decisions and have strong organisational skills and
- You have relevant experience working in customer service
- Having finance industry experience is considered an asset
Work From Home Jobs in Hyderabad – Benefits From Company :
Make work, work for you! We are embracing new ways of working and support flexible working arrangements. With our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy our colleagues can work remotely from home or anywhere in their assigned Indian state. Additionally, you can work from a different country or Indian state for 90 days of the year. Plus, you’ll get:
- Competitive salary
- Self & Family Health Insurance
- Term & Life Insurance
- OPD Benefits
- Mental wellbeing through Plumm
- Learning & Development Budget
- WFH Setup allowance
- 15 days of Privilege leaves
- 12 days of Casual leaves
- 12 days of Sick leaves
- 3 paid days off for volunteering or L&D activities
Tidean Ways of Working
At Tide, we’re Member First and Data Driven, but above all, we’re One Team. Our Working Out of Office (WOO) policy allows you to work from anywhere in the world for up to 90 days a year. We are remote first, but when you do want to meet new people, collaborate with your team or simply hang out with your colleagues, our offices are always available and equipped to the highest standard. We offer flexible working hours and trust our employees to do their work well, at times that suit them and their team.
Looking for work-from-home jobs in Hyderabad has become increasingly popular, and there are numerous opportunities available across various industries. Companies like Amazon, Flipkart, and Google offer remote positions that allow individuals to work from the comfort of their homes.
Housewives and students can also find part-time jobs that offer flexible schedules to suit their needs. customer support roles are prevalent in the work-from-home job market.
Additionally, genuine and legitimate opportunities exist, ensuring a reliable source of income for individuals without the need for any upfront investment. Overall, Hyderabad offers a wide range of work-from-home jobs, catering to different qualifications and preferences. With the growing popularity of work from home jobs the availability and diversity of such opportunities continue to expand in this vibrant city.
TIDE Customer Support Online Application Link
Application Process & Apply Method Full Detailed Video