Accenture Careers is Hiring Jobs for Freshers as a System and Application Services Associate in Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurugram, Pune, Kolkata, Nagpur, Indore, Mumbai, Jaipur ,Accenture jobs for Freshers Job Eligibility , Roles and Responsibilities and process and more information is Here , Start Your Accenture career with this Job Opportunity .
Accenture Careers is hiring Freshers! Explore Accenture jobs for Freshers and discover exciting career opportunities that align with your skills. Our diverse range of Accenture job listings covers various roles and functions, providing you with the chance to explore Accenture career opportunities in IT. As a leading global company, Accenture offers a platform for growth and innovation. Explore Accenture job postings and unlock your possibilities. Start your journey with Accenture by searching for Accenture job openings today and take the first step towards your Accenture careers.
Accenture Careers : Job Over View
|Name of the Organization
|System and Application Services Associate
|Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Coimbatore, Gurugram, Pune, Kolkata, Nagpur, Indore, Mumbai, Jaipur
|3,44,200 P A
Accenture Careers : Job Description
Here is the Information about Accenture Jobs for Freshers as a System and Application Services Associate in different Places in All Over India , as a Full Time Employee with a salary of 3,44,200 Per Year , Start your Significant Accenture Careers.
Eligibility Criteria for Accenture jobs for Freshers
As A Accenture Jobs for Freshers you need the Following Qualifications , All streams/branches of B.Sc., BCA, BBA, B.A, B.Com, B.Voc, BMS, B.B.S, B.F.M, B.B.I, B.A.F, B.Ed., B.M.M., B.FA, , B.S.Micr ,B. Design, M.C.M, M.Sc (Non-CS/IT), M.A, M.Com or M.FA from 2022 & 2023 year of Passout with full-time education only (Part-time and distance educations are not considered)
Join our team that improve the way Accenture our clients and the world works. Working in challenging and dynamic environments, using their versatility to create and support solutions that meet client requirements from analysis to implementation.
Accenture Careers Application & Selection Process :
Apply for Job Role
- If you are eligible, you will receive an email invitation to attend online assessments
- The assessment is scheduled in two stages, and must be completed within the scheduled time
Mock Assessment for Accenture Jobs for Freshers
- You will get a 10-minute mock/practice assessment
- Mock assessment is mandatory, and it will ensure that you have the right hardware, software and internet
- This assessment will help you to get an experience of the assessments
Assessment #1: Cognitive assessment
- You will get 50 minutes to complete this assessment
Cognitive assessment includes 50 questions on:
- English ability
- Critical thinking and Problem solving
- Abstract Reasoning
Cognitive assessment result will be notified within 5-10 minutes post completion. You are advised to remain seated and await result.
- Technical assessment will commence immediately post result notification. Technical assessment is optional and isnot an elimination round.
Assessment #2: Technical assessment (Optional)
Note: Technical assessment is not an elimination round but scores of the technical assessment will be factored into the overall selection process score which will determine final selection.
You will get 40 minutes to complete this assessment
Technical assessment includes 40 questions on
- Common Application and MS office
- Fundamentals of Networking, Security
- Fundamentals of Cloud
Assessment #3: Communication assessment
The duration of this assessment is approximately 30 minutes
You will receive a separate email with timelines and login details to participate in this assessment
Communication assessment will assess you on the below mentioned parameters
- Sentence Mastery
What would you do?
- Identify and solve issues within applications and infrastructure.
- Drive resolution of functional, technical and infrastructure issues for clients
- Guide clients with a variety of expertise (from users to admins and developers) in overcoming technology challenges
- Focus on driving automation, self-service, and evolving cloud infrastructure environments
Project control services
- Enable program management and increase the overall quality of Technology Delivery
- Support projects in the Technology Delivery Centers by tracking and managing project management office activities
- Proactively monitor, manage, report on execution of deliverables, and solve issues
- Manage multiple stakeholders to align priorities and direction.
Low/no code app development
- Develop applications using a low-code development platform, setting up and configuring systems for each client’s unique requirements
- Work with three key elements: form builders, pre-built templates, drag-and-drop visual interface, entity builder
- Research and analyze internal business processes with the scope of optimizing and automating them
Test automation engineering
- Creation of test designs, test processes, test cases and test data
- Apply business and functional knowledge including testing standards, guidelines, and testing methodology to meet the teams overall test objectives
- Responsible for designing testing scenarios for usability testing
- Prepare all reports related to software testing carried out
- Analyze the results and then submit the observations to the development team
What we need in Accenture Jobs for Freshers
- As we provide service for our clients across the globe, we expect you to be flexible to work across different time zones/shifts
- You are willing to work in any Business Unit/Service line within the company
- You are willing to join /relocate to any Accenture office across India
My Self Shreenivaaslu Placement Officer , Web designer ,Blogger . Email: email@example.com , https://twitter.com/Srinivas_cnu_m