Amazon Recruitment 2023 for Content Writer –Alexa Data Services-Hyderabad –Apply Now !
Amazon Recruitment 2023 for Content Writer – Alexa Data Services – Who is Waiting for Work in MNC Company or Graduation Job , Amazon Recruitment is the Best Opportunity for you , this Amazon Content Writer job Basic Location @ Hyderabad , Telangana . This is best job work with Amazon company in Hyderabad , Hyderabad job is main location for Amazon Content writer or amazon Alexa Data Service , All the Candidates who is completed graduation or Final Year Results waiting Students of BSc , BCom , BZC , BBA , BBM , BCA and any Graduate student and PG Candidates are is Eligible . You are waiting for Andhrapradesh Jobs or Teleangana jobs Don’t miss this Job. Before Apply this Job Carefully read all the necessary information & Education Qualification and Other Responsibilities ,Don’t miss this Amazon Recruitment 2023 Content Writer Job Vacancies for Freshers .,carefully read all the Details ….
Amazon Work From Home Job Important Points :
|Name of the Company / Org||Amazon|
|Name of the Post||Content Writer –Alexa Data Services|
|Job Type||Work From Office|
|Profession||Content Writer for Alexa Services|
|Education Qualifications||Any Degree / PG|
|Experience||0 to 1 Year|
|Salary||3 Lacks – 4 Lacks|
Information About Amazon Company :
Our mission at Amazon is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company, and our award-winning Shipping and Delivery Support (SDS) team is a key part of achieving that goal. Doing our best for our customers is where we get our energy, and that’s why you’ll find we approach things differently here. We won’t ask you to read from a script or learn dialogue by heart. Instead we’ll provide you with the training you need to problem solve for our customers. You’ll bring your unique personality to every conversation to provide the exceptional support experience our customers love.
Amazon Recruitment 2023 – Content Writers for Alexa Services Job Description :
Have you always wanted to be a part of something bigger? Something that charts a course
to the future? Do you want to see the work you do make a change in the world of tomorrow? Do you thrive on solving problems, spotting patterns and working in an ever-changing environment? We are looking for those candidates who just don’t think out of the box, but make the box they are in ‘Bigger’. We want to inflate the scope of thinking, dive into the abyss of knowledge and exhume the pearls of creativity. The future is now, do you want to be a part of it? Then read on!
Amazon Recruitment 2023 Content Writer Job Key job responsibilities
- 12 months contractual role (FTC)
- Work on various writing work types to train generative AI models.
- Some examples of work types you might work on:
- Rank a series of responses that were produced by an AI model.
- Based on a given topic, write a short story about that topic.
- Assess whether a piece of text produced by an AI model is factually accurate or not.
- Research and verify content quality based on Content Guidelines. Approve or reject contents based on pre-defined guidelines and explain logical reasoning behind approve/reject decision.
- Thoroughly check content with quality and accuracy based on policy guidelines.
- Analyze data and evaluate trends/ patterns.
- Recommend generic pattern and findings to improve the content guidelines.
- Use authoritative sources/external websites to validate catalog data when needed.
- Offering remedial instruction in tool usage and other topics as required.
- Maintaining high internal quality of the processes by performing quality audits/verification.
- Providing specific & timely feedback to streamline existing processes and help the team achieve more consistent results with high quality.
- Act as SMEs for processes on the floor and work with project teams to test new SOPs for new work flow quality management tasks.
Amazon job Content Writer or Alexa Services Basic Qualification:
• Highly demonstrated proficiency in English written communication as long as you have experience writing professionally.
• Talented creative writers, translators, freelancers with Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent field to help train generative artificial intelligence models to become better writers.
• Certification in any of the following: Content Writing, Creative Writing, English Literature, English, Literary Arts, Linguistics, English as a Second Language Teaching (EU only).
• Ability to make logical decisions while performing tasks even when provided information is ambiguous.
• Eye for detail and ability to pivot from one category of requirement to another instantaneously.
• Research skills to navigate and synthesize multiple resources; understanding of basic academic integrity, i.e. plagiarism.
• This will be an onsite role, and candidate should be flexible in work timing (including night shifts) and be ready at hand to meet delivery targets.
Amazon Job Preferred Qualifications
- Prior experience of 0 – 2years and familiarity with US culture preferred; or experience in multicultural communication will be a plus.
- Excellent computer skills, including MS Office, with good typing speed (> 50 wpm and above)
Regular Job Updates Follow us :
Telegram Group : https://t.me/naukari4us
Join WhatsApp Community : https://chat.whatsapp.com/GioaQCIg26O9t8EJGmt8Sa
Follow Instagram : https://www.instagram.com/naukari4us2
Follow us on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/naukari4us
Follow us on Twitter : https://twitter.com/naukari4us
Follow us on Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/@naukari4us-Jobs