2024 Batch Off Campus Hiring : Deloitte Recruitment Freshers 2024 Batch Graduates as a Analyst Trainee
Deloitte Recruitment Freshers 2024 Batch Graduates As a Analyst Trainee –OTN – All the Interested Candidates Apply this Deloitte Recruitment Freshers 2024 Batch BE / B.tech Candidates for USI-CampusFY25-R&FA-Analyst Trainee-OTN. Hyderabad , Telangana Office , All the Deloitte Recruitment Freshers 2024 batch Analyst Trainee Job Responsibilities , Education Qualifications , Job Requirements and More details available here.
Deloitte Recruitment Freshers 2024 Batch : Job Over View :
|Name of the Company||Deloitte India|
|Job Designation||Analyst Trainee|
|Eligibility||2024 Batch Passout Only|
|Qualification||B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches|
|Location||Hyderabad , Telangana|
|Job Reference Code||159651|
Position Summary :
Analyst Trainee — Risk & Financial Advisory
At Deloitte, we do not offer you just a job, but a career in the highly sought-after Risk Management field. We are the business leader in the risk market. We work with a vision to make the world more prosperous, trustworthy, and safe. Our clients, primarily based outside of India, are large, complex organizations that constantly evolve and innovate to build better products and services. In the process, they encounter various risks and the work we do to help them address these risks is increasingly important to their success—and to the strength of the economy and public security.
By joining us, you will get to work with diverse teams of professionals who design, manage and implement operations related to risk-centric solutions across a variety of risk domains for supporting global clients primarily based outside of India. In the process, you will gain exposure to the risk-centric challenges faced in today’s world by organizations across a range of industry sectors and become subject matter specialists in those areas and develop into a well-rounded professional who not only has the depth in few risk domains, but also has width of exposure to wide variety of risk domains.
|Work From Home Jobs Apply Now||Click Here|
|BPS / BPO Jobs Apply Now||Click Here|
|IT Jobs – Apply Now||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs Apply Now||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs Apply Now||Click Here|
· B.E./B.Tech – Branches of Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, EEE, ECE, EIE and other/ ancillary Circuital branches
· Graduating year – 2024
· Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 60% equivalent with no standing backlog/arrears
· Student has not been assessed by Deloitte in the past six months
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation) to be able to communicate in a global, virtual platform
· Should demonstrate higher sense of ownership, attention to detail and process adherence.
· Should be customer centric and focus on solving the customer reported issues in the most impactful way
· Moderate analytical and problem-solving skills to identify areas of continuous improvement
· Moderate computer programming skills involving programming languages like C, C++, Java, Python, programming foundations, Relational Databases, Networking Concepts, SQL
· Good working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
· Good grasp of the cybersecurity and risk domains would be an added plus
· Profoundly curious and agile
· Inclination to solving complex and challenging problems would be an added plus
At Deloitte, we’ve invested a great deal to create a rich environment in which our professionals can grow. We want all our people to develop in their own way, playing to their own strengths as they hone their leadership skills. And, as a part of our efforts, we provide our professionals with a variety of learning and networking opportunities—including exposure to leaders, sponsors, coaches, and challenging assignments—to help accelerate their careers along the way. DU: The Leadership Center in India, our state-of-the-art, world-class learning center in the Hyderabad office, represents a tangible symbol of our commitment to our people’s growth and development. Explore DU: The Leadership Center in India.
Benefits to help you thrive
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. Our comprehensive rewards program helps us deliver a distinctly Deloitte experience that helps that empowers our professionals to thrive mentally, physically, and financially—and live their purpose. To support our professionals and their loved ones, we offer a broad range of benefits. Eligibility requirements may be based on role, tenure, type of employment and/ or other criteria. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.