Deloitte Undergraduate Hiring 2024 for BSc Computer Science/IT and BCA Graduates apply now
Deloitte Undergraduate Hiring 2024 : Are you ready to Start on a journey with the New Technology and professional growth , Deloitte is a global leader in consulting invites aspiring Candidates pursuing BSc Computer Science/IT and BCA in 2024 . And to be a part of its Deloitte Undergraduate Hiring 2024. If you have a interest for learning, an analytical mindset, and a desire to work with New technologies and Start Your Career with Deloitte Careers . More details are available.
Associate Analyst – Deloitte Undergraduate Hiring 2024
Are you a quick learner with the willingness to work with new technologies? Do you have an analytical mindset? At Deloitte, we deliver solutions to clients who are pioneers in the fields of technology. Here, innovative practices are designed through world class service.
Associate Analysts at Deloitte are expected to develop strong technical skills in the system/ technology area you are working in. As a part of the onboarding process on projects, you are provided with training/awareness aimed at building proficiency in the role. It involves development of technical and behavioral skills as per defined proficiency levels (as per the Expectation Framework), understanding of the organization specific tools and methodologies and focused capability building on communication excellence as per Deloitte standards.
Qualifications Required for Deloitte Undergraduate Hiring 2024
To be eligible for this exciting opportunity, you must graduate in the year 2024 with an aggregate of 60% or equivalent CGPA of 6.5 and above. The following degrees and branches are applicable:
- Bachelor of Science (BSc) with any combination of Computer Science/IT
- Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
Additionally, candidates should not have applied for any consulting profile at Deloitte US-India Offices in the last six months. Selected candidates will be registered as apprentices under the Apprenticeship Act through a tripartite agreement involving the professional, organization, and an appropriate government agency. The initial probation period is one year from the joining date.
📢📢📢📢📢📢APPLY More Jobs 📢📢📢📢📢
Deloitte Undergraduate Hiring 2024 Skills That Set You Apart
To thrive in this dynamic role, you should be:
- Deadline-oriented and quality-focused
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrate professionalism and effective interpersonal skills
- Exhibit good presentation skills
- Have a solid working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Showcase analytical skills that drive excellence
Your Journey: Deloitte Undergraduate Hiring 2024 From Registration to Success
Deloitte’s recruiting process is designed to identify and nurture the best talent. Here’s a glimpse of the journey:
- Registrations: Start your journey by registering on the portal for NLA 3.0.
- Shortlisting: Based on your skill sets and academic achievements, Deloitte will shortlist you for the online assessment round.
- Online Assessment: If shortlisted, showcase your aptitude and technical ability in the online assessment.
- Online Interview: As you progress, face the interview round where you can be the best version of yourself. Share your passion and articulate why you want to join Deloitte USI Consulting.
- Final Result: The culmination of your efforts – the announcement of the final result.
Don’t miss the chance to kick start your career with Deloitte. Register now for the Undergraduate Hiring 2024 and be a part of a global consulting powerhouse that values innovation, diversity, and professional excellence.
I am Blogger & Content Writer Email : firstname.lastname@example.org