KVB ( Karur Vysya Bank) Recruitment 2023 for Banking Apprentices , Who is waiting for Bank job Vacancies this is the Best Job Opportunity for you , In This KVB Recruitment 2023 KVB Filling the 445 Apprentice job vacancies across all over india . vide Apprentice Act 1961.This Bank job Vacancies Application Last date is 30-9-2023. This KVB Recruitment 2023 gives you start your banking career, Before Apply the Karur vysya Bank Recruitment 2023 Education Qualifications, Age and Application Process and More details read here.
Bank Job Vacancies : KVB Recruitment 2023 Job Overview :
|Name of the Bank||Karur Vysya Bank|
|Job Designation||Banking Apprentice|
|Job Type||Fulltime / Part Time|
|Job ID||Job ID – 445|
|Last Date for Online Registration||30-09-2023|
KVB Recruitment 2023 – Eligibility Criteria :
KVB ( Karur Vysya Bank ) Recruitment Bank Job Vacancies are Apply all over india . Before apply the Bank Job Vacancies read the Eligibility Criteria Education Qualifications , Age , Mode of Selection and Application Process below .
Education Qualification for KVB Recruitment 2023 :
1.Education Qualification for this Bank Job Vacancies and Academic Qualifications as on 31.03.2023
- Non-Engineering Graduates from any discipline and regular stream. (from any of the recognized university)
- 2022,2023 passed out candidates with consistent of 50% and above marks.
- Should be conversant in at least one of the Local language as per the work location.
- Should have working knowledge in English.
|Work From Home Jobs Apply Now||Click Here|
|BPS / BPO Jobs Apply Now||Click Here|
|IT Jobs – Apply Now||Click Here|
|Hyderabad Jobs Apply Now||Click Here|
|Bangalore Jobs Apply Now||Click Here|
2. Age Criteria for KVB Recruitment : Min 20 Years 24 Years as on 31.03.2023
3. Bank job Vacancies Mode of Selection
- Online Submission of application before the cut-off date.
- Shortlisted Candidates will be invited for a personal interview.
- Date of Interview and Venue will be informed by the Bank to the individual candidates through registered e-mail ID only.
- Depending on the number of vacancies, the Bank reserves the right to call for Personal Interview.
4. Application Process for KVB Bank Job Vacancies
- Candidates are advised to apply online through website www.kvb.co.in (careers page)
- No other means/ mode of application will be accepted.
- Candidates should ensure that their personal email ID (as specified in the online application form) and mobile number is active.
5. Job Description for KVB Recruitment 2023 Bank Job Vacancies
- Learn and be conversant with various products / platforms available in the bank.
- Educate the customers to use bank’s digital/technology products.
- Lobby Management and assist customers on the queries.
- Provide timely resolution by co-ordinating with appropriate officer/desk.
- Improving the customer experience and ensure delightful service to the customers.
- Complete the assigned learning module and maintain the learning diary.
06. General Instructions for KVB Recruitment 2023 Bank Job Vacancies
- Candidate should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned. Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, selection and any other matter relating to engagement will be final and binding on the candidate.
- If the documents submitted by the candidates are incorrect/carrying false information/suppressing material facts, the candidature will stand rejected, irrespective of the stage of selection.
- Eligible candidates will be called for Personal Interview and they should appear for interview at their own expenses/ places / dates as notified by the Bank.
- Only Indian Nationals can apply.
- Any request for change of address, mail ID, mobile Number details mentioned in the online application form will not be entertained.
- Any resulting dispute arising out of this advertisement including the recruitment process shall be subject to the sole jurisdiction of the courts situated in Chennai.
- The selected candidates will be engaged on Apprenticeship basis and will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs.10500/- only for a period of 1 year.
- The apprentices are not eligible for any other allowances/benefits.