PhonePe Latest Recruitment 2023 for Operations Analyst – Apply Now!
Phonepe Latest Recruitment 2023 for Operations Analyst , Are you waiting for Work in Best MNC Company , This is the Job For You . This Phonepe Recruitment 2023 is recruiting for Operations Analyst job For Any Graduate or Any Bachelor Degrees Students , Like Bsc , Bcom , BBM , BBA , BA , BCA , BZC or any Other Bachelor Degree Students are Eligible , Don’t Miss this opportunity to Work in Phonepe Company . Phonepe Recruitment Process is Very Simple Shortlist Candidates receive a Mail and the a simple Examination or Face to Fae Interview for Bangalore Location Job . Before Apply this Phonepe Latest Recruitment 2023 carefully read all the details …..
|Name of the Company / Org||Phonepe|
|Name of the Post||Operations Analyst|
|Department||Monitor business application|
|Education Qualifications||Any Graduation ( BSC , BZC , B.Com , BCA , BBA , BBM, B.Tech ) or Any Stream|
|Salary||20000 K – 30000 K|
|Experience||Fresher & Experienced|
About PhonePe Company
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 400 million+ registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments. PhonePe went live for customers in August 2016 and was the first non-banking UPI app and offered money transfer to individuals and merchants, recharges and bill payments to begin with. In 2017, PhonePe forayed into financial services with the launch of digital gold, providing users with a safe and convenient option to buy 24-karat gold securely on its platform. PhonePe has since launched Mutual Funds and Insurance products like tax-saving funds, liquid funds, international travel insurance, Corona Care, a dedicated insurance product for the COVID-19 pandemic among others.
PhonePe launched its Switch platform in 2018, and today its customers can place orders on over 300 apps including Ola, Myntra, IRCTC, Goibibo, RedBus, Oyo etc. directly from within the PhonePe mobile app. PhonePe is accepted at over 18 million merchant outlets across 500 cities nationally.
Phonepe Latest Recruitment 2023 Job Summary:
We are seeking a highly detail-oriented and analytical Operations Analyst to monitor our business parameters and report any anomalies or errors detected in the ecosystem. The role requires identifying errors in minimum possible time, highlighting to the respective stakeholders, analyzing the errors, identifying their root causes, and providing insights on issue fixes. The position requires managing internal and external stakeholders effectively and communicating findings and recommended solutions accurately.
Download 200+ Free Resumes Click Here
Phonepe Latest Recruitment 2023 Job Role:
- Monitor business application dashboards and anomaly detection systems for issues and errors
- Identify root causes of errors and investigate their impact on business operations
- Analyze and provide insights on issue fixes to reduce business loss
- Creation of monthly / weekly reports to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to drive issue resolution and provide updates on issues and fixes.
- Coordination with external partners and vendors to ensure a smooth flow of business
- Responsible for defining, developing and communicating key metrics and business trends to partner and management teams.
- Creation and maintenance of documentation related to processes, issues, and solutions.
- Grasping the underlying processes and data flows and should be able to analyze and work on the errors
- Liaison with partner insurance for day to day business operations and act as a bridge between partner SPOC’s and internal business, product & tech team.
- Involvement in automating the processes and MIS
Ideal Candidate should have:
- Strong attention to detail, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage internal and external stakeholders effectively.
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to multitask and work on a diverse range of requirements.
- Basic to advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel,Docs,Google sheets
- Ready to work in rotational shifts.
- Basic SQL knowledge would be a plus
- Reporting,Automation,Dashboarding,Monitoring experience would be a plus.
Phonepe Latest Recruitment 2023 Required Qualification:
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Graduate Trainee /Fresher
PhonePe Full Time Employee Benefits (Not applicable for Intern or Contract Roles)
- Insurance Benefits – Medical Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accidental Insurance, Life Insurance
- Wellness Program – Employee Assistance Program, Onsite Medical Center, Emergency Support System
- Parental Support – Maternity Benefit, Paternity Benefit Program, Adoption Assistance Program, Day-care Support Program
- Mobility Benefits – Relocation benefits, Transfer Support Policy, Travel Policy
- Retirement Benefits – Employee PF Contribution, Flexible PF Contribution, Gratuity, NPS, Leave Encashment
- Other Benefits – Higher Education Assistance, Car Lease, Mobile & Broadband Reimbursements, Salary Advance Policy