GlobalLogic Virtual Off-campus Recruitment Drive 2024 for Trainee Software Engineer apply now
Global Logic Virtual Off-campus Recruitment Drive 2024: GlobalLogic is a Hitachi Group Company is Searching for a fresh talent Graduates, GlobalLogic Virtual Off-campus Recruitment Drive 2024 for the position of Trainee Software Engineer/Software Engineer. This is a Good opportunity for the brightest minds with a passion for programming, advanced mathematical skills, and a keen understanding of complex algorithms. Before Apply this Job Read all the Necessary details in here. Start your Bright Career with Software Engineer Job in 2024.
- Designation: Trainee Software Engineer/Software Engineer
- Experience Range: Fresher
- Work Location: Gurgaon/Hyderabad
Desired Skills and Qualities:
GlobalLogic is in search of candidates who possess a unique skills and qualities :
- Strong programming skills
- Advanced math skills which will allow them to write complex algorithms
- Strong understanding of basic concepts and advanced concept
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good understanding of coding
- Good communication skills
- Flexible to work on any of the technologies
- Flexibility and adaptability to changing situations
- Good attitude and learning urge
- Open to relocating across location-based on project needs
📢📢APPLY More Jobs 📢📢
To eligible for this opportunity, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Educational Background: Minimum 60% in 10th and 12th standards, and a 60% or 6.0 CGPA in graduation or an equivalent as per university guidelines.
- Continuous Full-time Education: Only applicants with a full-time education throughout their academic careers are eligible to apply.
Year of Passing:
- 2023 pass-outs ONLY: Immediate joiners are required.
- Maximum Gap: A maximum gap of one year is permitted between the completion of an academic degree and the commencement of a subsequent degree.
- No Gaps in Graduation: Graduation should be completed in 4 years from the start of the graduate program.
Interview Process: The selection process includes:
- Online Test: Assessing technical knowledge and skills.
- Technical Round: Evaluating technical, aptitude, and reasoning abilities.
- Managerial Round: Assessing managerial and problem-solving skills.
- HR Round: Exploring cultural fit and aligning values.
Important Note : No Service Agreement.
I am Blogger & Content Writer Email : email@example.com