Indian Postal Recruitment 2023: Opportunities for Sports Quota jobs
You are waiting to work in central government Job in india and you are a sports person ,then this is the job for you , Indian Postal Recruitment 2023 Released Latest Job Vacancy Notification for Sports Quota jobs in Indian Postal Department , inviting applications from talented sports personalities for various Group ‘C’ posts, including Postal Assistant, Sorting Assistant, Postman, Mail Guard, and Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS). This Indian Postal Recruitment is a great opportunity for individuals who have in sports . This indian postal recruitment sports quota jobs details like education qualifications and job description and age details are available.
Important Dates: Indian Postal Recruitment 2023
- Online Application Start Date: November 10, 2023
- Last Date for Online Application: December 9, 2023
- Last Date for Online Fee Payment: December 9, 2023
- Application Form Correction Window: December 10-14, 2023
Indian Postal Job Vacancy Details:
As per the Notification of Indian Postal Recruitment 2023 The number of vacancies Various across different postal circles and cadres are 1899. You can find the detailed information in Annexure-1.
LIST OF SPORTS WHICH QUALIFY
|Sl No.||Name of Sports/Game||Sl No.||Name of Sports/Game|
|4||Badminton||37||Para Sports (for Sports discipline included in Para Olympics and Para Asian Games)|
|8||Billiards and Snooker||41||Shooting|
|9||Body Building||42||Shooting Ball|
|16||Cycle Polo||49||Soft Tennis|
|23||Handball||56||Tennis Ball Cricket|
|31||Kayaking and Canoeing||64||Yachting|
Also Read Latest Job
Total Number of Vacancies
Indian Postal Sports quota Jobs Age Limit
The age limit for various posts is as follows:
- Postal Assistant : Between 18-27 years
- Sorting Assistant : Between 18-27 years
- Postman : Between 18-27 years
- Mail Guard: Between 18-27 years
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): Between 18-25 years
Indian Postal Recruitment in the Official Notification, There is a relaxation of five years in the upper age limit for candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste (SC) / Scheduled Tribe (ST), and a total of 10 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates .
Educational Qualifications for Indian Postal Recruitment 2023 Sports Quota :
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University with computer knowledge.
- Postman / Mail Guard: 12th standard pass with knowledge of the local language and computer operation.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS): 10th standard pass.
Also Read Work From Home Jobs for telugu Students , House Wifes
Selection Process for Postal Recruitment 2023
Postal Recruitment selection is based on the merit list prepared according to the guidelines issued by the Department of Personnel and Training, Government of India.
How to Apply
All the Interested candidates can submit their applications through online at official Website https://dopsportsrecruitment.cept.gov.in. Before applying, make sure to read the eligibility conditions and follow the instructions provided on the online application Web portal.
- General Category: Rs.100/-
- Women candidates, Transgender candidates, SC, ST, Pw.D, and EWS candidates are exempted from the fee.