Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023- Data Analyst Commercial Effectiveness Bachelor Graduate or Master Graduate
If You are waiting to Work in a MNC Company , This Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023 is suitable for you , Depuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is Recruiting for a Data Analyst Commercial Effectiveness, All the Candidates who is Completed Bachelor Graduate & Master Graduate is Eligible for this Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023 Data Analyst Job. Before Apply This Data Analyst Care fully Read the Qualifications , Responsibilities and more information available here.
Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023 : Job Overview
|Name of the Organization||Johnson & Johnson|
|Job Designation||Data Analyst Commercial Effectiveness|
|Job Type||Full Time|
|Qualification||Bachelor Graduate / Master Graduate|
|Job Posting Start Date:||November 1, 2023|
|Salary Range||INR 50.00-80.00|
|Job Reference ID||JB-10280|
Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023: Job Description
As per the Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023 Online Career Portal , DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative, and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative treatments with intention, we are inspired to advance patient care with greater velocity than has previously been achieved. DePuy Synthes Companies offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services, and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, more agile and better equipped to meet the needs of today’s evolving health care environment.
Responsibilities: Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023 Data Analyst
· Streamline data collection and reporting processes by identifying automation opportunities, developing efficient workflows, and implementing best practices.
· Demonstrate an expertise in Excel and Tableau by sourcing sales performance data from large datasets utilizing CRM (such as Salesforce).
· Collaborate effectively with regional and local Field Sales and Marketing teams, leveraging strong communication and interpersonal skills to foster a team-oriented environment and drive collaborative data-driven initiatives.
· Develop and execute monthly reporting of health of business for VELYS Digital Surgery products by gathering, consolidating, cleaning and compiling data.
· Support Commercial Effectiveness as needed – work cross functionally with Sales, Marketing, IT, Data and Finance teams to ensure data accuracy in commercial insights.
· Assist in commercial operations regionally by building reports and dashboard to drive funnel management, targeting, and prioritization.
· Support commercial launch excellence in key markets, such as project management and/or analytics
Essential Qualifications of Data Analyst
· Bachelor or Masters degree
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
· Demonstrated proficiency in data visualization software like Tableau or Qlik
· Demonstrated proficiency preparing data for visualization from large datasets
· Understanding of CRM tools like Salesforce or Microsoft Dynamics
· Strong knowledge of MS Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
How to Apply
As per the Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023 Data Analyst Career Notification Application Process Step by Step Guide here.
- Open the Johnson & Johnson Career Web portal .
- Read the Official Career Page Job Description & Responsibilities and Qualification.
- Click on Apply Online .
- Complete your Privacy Agreement ( Accept ).
- Submit Your Resume & Details
The Johnson & Johnson Recruitment 2023 offers the role of Data Analyst Commercial Effectiveness is open to both Bachelor and Master graduates, making it accessible to a wide range of qualified candidates. Depuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson, known for its innovation and comprehensive approach to patient care, presents a dynamic work environment for those looking to advance their careers in the healthcare industry.
Qualifications include a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, understanding of CRM tools and MS Office applications. To apply for this exciting opportunity, visit the Johnson & Johnson Career Web portal, carefully review the job description, qualifications, and responsibilities, and follow the step-by-step application process. By applying, you can be part of a globally recognized company that’s dedicated to advancing healthcare with innovation and purpose. Don’t miss the chance .