SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 is announced for 6160 Apprentices Posts , SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 offering opportunity for Graduate Students to join the SBI Banking Career. With a total of 6160 apprentice seats available across various states and union territories, in all Over India this program is a good Opportunity for all the Graduate Students who are searching for a banking job . naukari4us.com explain this program’s details, including eligibility criteria, selection process, and how to apply.
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 – State-wise Seat Allocation:
the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 program, distribution of seats across different states and union territories all over india.
- Gujarat: 291 seats
- Andhra Pradesh: 390 seats
- Karnataka: 175 seats
- Madhya Pradesh: 298 seats
- Chhattisgarh: 99 seats
- Odisha: 205 seats
- Haryana: 150 seats
- Himachal Pradesh: 200 seats
- UT Jammu & Kashmir: 100 seats
- Punjab: 365 seats
- UT Chandigarh: 25 seats
- Tamil Nadu: 648 seats
- UT Pondicherry: 26 seats
- Arunachal Pradesh: 20 seats
- Assam: 121 seats
- Manipur: 20 seats
- Meghalaya: 31 seats
- Mizoram: 17 seats
- Nagaland: Seats to be announced
- Tripura: 22 seats
- Telangana: 125 seats
- Rajasthan: 925 seats
- West Bengal: 328 seats
- Sikkim: 10 seats
- UT Andaman & Nicobar: 8 seats
- Uttar Pradesh: Seats to be announced
- Maharashtra: 466 seats
- Goa: 26 seats
- Uttarakhand: 125 seats
- Bihar: 50 seats
- Jharkhand: 27 seats
- Kerala: 424 seats
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
To be considered eligible for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 program is, candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Age: Applicants should be between 20 and 28 years old.
- Reservation: Special reservation provisions are available for Persons with Disabilities (PwD).
- Education: Candidates must hold a Graduation degree from a recognized University or Institute.
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Program Details:
- SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Programme Duration: The apprenticeship training program spans one year.
- Stipend: Apprentices will receive a monthly stipend of Rs. 15,000.
- Job Designation: Upon successful program completion, candidates will be designated as Junior Associates.
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
The selection process consists of two stages:
- SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Online Written Test, which includes subjects like:
- General/Financial Awareness
- General English
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude
- Test of Local Language.
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Examination Centers:
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 ,The examination centers for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana are as follows:
- Andhra Pradesh: Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram.
- Telangana: Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal.
For examination centers in other states, please refer to page number 6 of the official notification.
SBI Apprentices Recruitment 2023 Application Process:
Candidates can apply for the SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 program via online mode only. To register, visit one of the following websites:
- Online Application Starts: 01-09-2023
- Last Date to Submit Online Application: 21-09-2023
- Tentative Online Exam Date: Oct / Nov 2023
SBI Apprentice Recruitment 2023 program offers an opportunity for graduates like Bsc , Bcom , BBA , BCA , BBM to launch their careers in the banking sector. With seats available in various regions across India and an attractive stipend, this program opens the door to a promising future in banking. Don’t miss this chance to join the State Bank of India and contribute to the nation’s financial growth. Apply now toward a successful banking career.